Okay so my favorite show was on last night and it was so awesome . For those of you that Dont watch (how can you not watch)- meet Jerry.
Jerry is 62 years old which makes him pretty old and makes him the oldest biggest loser contestant thus far. The thing I like about Jerry is that kicked trash!
Jerry is 62 years old which makes him pretty old and makes him the oldest biggest loser contestant thus far. The thing I like about Jerry is that kicked trash! He was awesome! Not only did he win the race to the trainers to see who would be captain of the two teams, but then he lost 31 pounds at weigh in, making himself the highest one week weigh in loss in BL history! Way to go Jerry! Bobs team won the weigh in thank to Jerry and Kae. And Kims team sent home this chick (cant remember the name) who was the last person to get to the trainers in the race and , bless the red team captain, was picked for the team because she needed to be there obviously more than most the others. But she ended up getting sent home because by the end of the first workout( and Im sure more after that) she whined that she couldnt do it and wanted to go home. I mean come on!
The only thing I thought was lacking from the 2 hour show was that they did not show the secret Black teams initial weigh in. It was still awesome though! Cant wait til next time.




3 comments:
michelle, you are so funny. I've never watched that show, I don't think I can cause I don't have cable. It does seem cool though, all those people finally able to lose weight...inspiring!
Morgs it is on NBC silly. no cable reqiured.
ok so i finally watched the show- so now i could finally read your post -
the old guy is cool and holly crap he lost a ton of weight - i wish i could loose some - i can not even loose a flipping pound i thought for sure i would loose some weight with working so much and not being able to snack- But NO not even a pound ..
Post a Comment