Well, Lucky us we got 2 Kitties. This was not my idea nor did I want them. Grandma Stewart has this cat named Dot (that is kind of a Skank) that keeps having babies. I think she had four the last time and Grandma has been trying to get us to say we will take some ever since Dot was pregnant. Well I have been firm about no I do not want any, but Josh and the kids wanted some. Last week Grandma was over and brought it up again cause she needed to get rid of some of the kitties, so after she left Josh guilted me into saying alright. They have to stay outside and Josh and Callie handle the feedings, so I really dont have to do anything with them, so I guess it is not so bad. I just realized while writing this that we havent really given them names yet. They are kind of wild cats and dont want us to touch or hold them .

The Orange fluffy one would not eat in this pic because Bai and I were sitting to close.

This one is not as scared and Josh and Callie can catch him. Callie always grabs it by the back of the neck. It looks kinda funny cause he is not that little anymore.These big cat hanging by its neck It looks like it will choke or break or something. She handed it to me last not and it scratched me to death and so I am done holding cats.

Here the prettier, fluffier, scardier (is that a word) cat kept looking back while it was eating to make sure we werent getting closer. So these are our first pets. how fun. Ugh.
6 comments:
Ugh I feel your pain...we got sucked into get a kitten and it was alright for like the first week...but it was a skank too and had kittens which we got rid of on craigslist (thank goodness) and then "unfortunately" our cat ran away shortly after that. Its been a couple weeks since we have seen her so we are hoping that she just won't come back! Erika loved it but the cat totally annoyed me!
chelle, i'm with you, i HATE cats. I think they are so gross and mean! at least these ones look clean and fluffy and they are only outside.
hahaha you sound like me LOL
i do not want any dang pets but heck how many do we have
i do not feed any of them they eithre starve or the eddie and the kids do it i don't
we do need a cat though cause ours got eaten or something cause she is missing... and i do NOT want any mice so i need another cat
tell sandy to get dot fixed if you take it to spca they charge something like 20 bucks way cheaper than the vet
i hope yor cats are not one boy and one girl LOL
Emily sounds just like her mother. I like Dani hope your cats are not boy and girl, that just wouldn't be right. They are siblings,YUCK!
Michelle, don't change the litter box while you are pregnant. Dad and I got the biggist kick out of reading this post and the comments.
Danielle- Randy is looking for a home for 5 cats. I bet he would even drive them up to you!
Mom... they are outside cats... they dont have a litter box.
Post a Comment