
Next we have the bathroom which besides being really small and have no drawers only cabinets isnt that bad except it has a strange choice in bath color as you can see the um blue, which does have a matching sink .
Then we move on to the Master Bedroom( if thats what you can call it) the carpet is a lighter blue which isnt all that bad but then you look up to the top of the blue walls to find these guys watching you. Thats right all the way around the room you will find a lovely wallpaper boarder with an enchanting scene of deere and bare bushes. I guess it is fall though huh?
We also have a very Modern and chic Kitchen which is a good size, really, and what could beat yellow countertops with matching yellow sink.
On to my personal favorite of the Dining an kitchen areas is the flowery wallpaper topped of with none other then these beautiful hens and well, wreaths.

That is correct it is some kind of scottish tartan pattern that looks like an ugly throw blanket. ?
But there is something about the house that is really, truly beautiful. It is not actually in the house, but here it is!
Thats right we have a beautiful four peak view right out back. We really do love our view, this shot was taken one morning when Bailey woke me up at here usual way to early time, and I was lucky enough to look out the back window just before the sun came up over the mountains. I put me in a slighty less onery mood.
I hope you have enjoyed this tour of our beautiful rental. Maybe after seeing that you can think about the place you may be in at this time and maybe, just maybe you can hate it a little less knowing that someone else out there is living in a wierder and less attractively decorated home.




7 comments:
Crazy carpets, but the view! How lovely indeed! -Megan
wow! what were these people thinking? it's not even all coordinated. my fav is the neon green carpet. but what an amazing view.
so i have been meaning to ask you guys why you are still in Idaho? I thought you were moving back to sac?
Oh man I can't believe all the different color schemes in your house...but man that view is amazing! It looks like a poster that you would buy!
oh my gosh i am laughing so dang hard yeah skittles house fits wow that is beautiful i can see why ya want a house of your own
With the small amount charged for rent, it is no wonder that she hasn't updated the decor.
The tarten carpet looks like a coat that a woodsy man would wear. But I Love the view and I love you too!
Wow...you are high rolling it! I'm jealous! The tetons are beautiful...ha ha ha. But seriously, I wasn't kidding the first time I said it and I'm glad that people actually agree and say it themselves now days!
What a cool photo and view.
Post a Comment