So I have been trying to think of things to get my mother-in-law for Christmas and I had a few okay ideas. I dont think she reads blogs or knows I have one and so I thought it wouold be okay to put her maybe gift on here. And if she does read then, sorry Sandy you may not be surprised for Christmas .
Last night I was looking on Anthropologie online and they have such cute stuff. I want it all. But I was looking in their holiday stuff and saw this apron:







The first two are actually gardening aprons, which she does work in the garden, I mean ya know in the summer and stuff, and they have hair bands to coordinate with some of their aprons. Both the gardening ones had one to match. The last two are for the kitchen . They also have a lot of other really cute ones, but they are really pricey. Then there is one at Domestic Darlings.
This one is pretty cute and also has a matching head band. They also have a matching kids apron which is really cute. I dont really bake or anything very much and I am not much of an apron wearer, but there are such cute aprons out there I think even I would wear one. So what do you all think. Do you like the apron gift idea or should I go a whole different direction. And if you like the aprons, which one ? I welcome all other Mother-in -law gift ideas. Thanks for the help.

This one is pretty cute and also has a matching head band. They also have a matching kids apron which is really cute. I dont really bake or anything very much and I am not much of an apron wearer, but there are such cute aprons out there I think even I would wear one. So what do you all think. Do you like the apron gift idea or should I go a whole different direction. And if you like the aprons, which one ? I welcome all other Mother-in -law gift ideas. Thanks for the help.



7 comments:
who the he-- wear's an apron in the garden? As one who wear's apron's now,I didn't when i was younger, I like the first one, of course, but I really like the last one the best! It's cute.
tell josh to get his mom the christmas present she is his mom !!!
i like them but are they sandy's style? or michelle's?
woops that was me not mom - D
I don't know what dream world your sister lives in. Mom posting as mom
by the way, who chose your play list? Dani and mom
What, I am so confused who saying what? are you at moms Dani.The garden one has pockets that you put your tools or what in the heck ever in. Watch your mouth or I will get you one. I dont know Sandys style so much that is why I was asking for help. I also happen to not be an apron wearer so it cant really be my style now can it.I chose my playlist why? geez are you two on one today?
I like your playlist and i think an apron is a good idea. i'm sure she will like one and they are all pretty cute, I like the first red one. i know i am always getting stuff all over myself so i was eyeing them too! all aprons are not hideous looking! and, for the record, i like your playlist just fine!
Post a Comment