
On Moday night for FHE we went and cut down our Christmas tree. We went as soon as Josh got home which was 5:30, but it was of course already dark out. Josh wanted to do it That night anyway. I love having a real tree. Until we moved here last year we always had a fake tree that My in laws gave us and I hated it. But, it was free and we are poor. So when we moved here I was so excited because you can just pay five bucks for a Christmas tree permit and go in the mountains and cut one down. Yay.

So Joshs folks live right by a canyon and we just drove up there and looked for something decent looking off the side of the road. Bailey was so cute. She was so scared to be driving in the woods at night. The silly thing is though she was just sitting in the truck the whole time. Maybe it was because Callie was telling us about grizzly bears.

We went to Grandmas and Grandpas after getting and thats where we took these pictures. we all look ridiculous in all of them, which I think is pretty hilarious.

This last one is from at Grandmas, the girls had Fat Boys for dessert. She seemed to get alot worse after the pic was taken.
7 comments:
yay for real trees! we just got ours yesterday and it's all decorated, i love it. it makes me so happy! it doesn't make me so happy when asher tries to take all the ornaments off though. he's not doing too bad though!
michelle, you look so mad in that first picture. was it really that bad of a night!? :)
Wow! Five bucks is a really good deal. I'm for the real trees, also. Although it bugs me when I can't find a branch strong enough to hold the heavier ornaments. Cute pictures! I think I'd be scared of the dark woods,
too. ;-)
No I wasnt mad it was a good night i dont know why we all look so bad.
I love real trees too but we will be putting up poor tree again! Oh, and the jacket brings back memories!!!!
How fun!!!Don't you just love going and cutting down your own tree. How long did it take to find the perfect one?
What beautiful memories you are creating!
It was dark outside, we didnt find the perfect one we just found a good enough one. At this point though I dont care about it being perfect I just care about it being real.
HAHAHAH the kids and I LOVE the pic of B in her messy face!!!
we are jealouse we have not had time to get a tree yet - the forest service was closed yesterday when i went to go get a permitt so hopefully this week some time
Post a Comment