Callie had her Kindergarten Graduation today. It was a cute little program, not too long. They sang a few songs and told us their fave thing about school and then got their diplomas. I just realized that she must have lost the diploma because I havent seen it.
She volunteered for a speaking part. She did a good job, but her poor little had was in her face the hole time.
This is Cal and Miss Hulet. She is a really good teacher, we liked her a lot.
Josh and the girls
Me and the girls.
So thats it, I just thought I better get these picks posted tonight just in case anything happens, not that there is any sign of anything. I am just trying some positive thinking!
Good Job this year Callie!
She volunteered for a speaking part. She did a good job, but her poor little had was in her face the hole time.
This is Cal and Miss Hulet. She is a really good teacher, we liked her a lot.
Josh and the girls
Me and the girls.So thats it, I just thought I better get these picks posted tonight just in case anything happens, not that there is any sign of anything. I am just trying some positive thinking!
Good Job this year Callie!




5 comments:
that is so cute that they do a little graduation. i totally remember graduating from sister kanzler's preschool!
how are you doing? i've been meaning to email you to see how the last weeks were shaping up. any news? you look great! i can't wait to see pics of little marley!! good luck!
love ya!!
Wow, she's almost in first grade?! Time flies... And I can't wait to see your new little one!!! ♥
Congratulations Callie!!
Way to go, i'm so proud of you for volunteering for the speaking part.
You are growing up way too fast.
I'll see you in eight days.
Love you.
Grandma Julie
Congratulations Callie!!
Way to go, i'm so proud of you for volunteering for the speaking part.
You are growing up way too fast.
I'll see you in eight days.
Love you.
Grandma Julie
Congrats on the new little baby! I just got the email that your Mom sent to my Mom...hope you are recovering well and I can't wait to see pictures of her! Email me your address when you get a minute so I can mail you a present for the little one!
Post a Comment