Sunday, June 1, 2008

SHES HERE!

Marlee Blair

May 30

11:19 P.M.

7lbs. 7oz.

20 inches







14 comments:

Danielle said...

woo hoo i am the first to get to see pics of her naa naa nanana

she looks big in the pics but i know she will look tiny one i get there

woo hoo

Susanne said...

Congrats! She's beautiful! And I love the name. Very pretty. ♥

julie said...

Yeh pictures!!
She's a beauty.
I think she looks a bit like Callie.
woo hoo look at you michelle. cute picture.

Trent & Emily Davies said...

She's such a cutie! Congrats on the new addition!

Morgan said...

YAY!! Congrats! She is a doll. I think she looks like you and Bailey! Hope you're doing well, and can't wait to hear all about it!

Loves,
morgs

Mindy Sauther said...

Congrats to the Stewart family. She looks so cute and I love the name you gave her. I am glad to see you are doing well.

whitney said...

congrats you guys! what a beautiful little girl... and she looks perfect in the arms of her older sisters. :)

Orange Peanut said...

Oh she is just so beautiful! Congratulations to you guys! I hope everything went well and that you are recovering quickly!

Kaci said...

Michelle...she is gorgeous!! Congrats to you all!!!

Cheryl said...

So Dani's an Aunt and she didn't even tell us! Such an adorable little gal!

Sunderman Family said...

Finally!!!! Congrats on a beautiful baby girl. And I love her name, Blair was one of the names I had for my little girl but Chris said no. Hope you are doing well!!

Mike and Lisa said...

Yeah! Congratulations!! Another beautiful girl!! I don't remember if I have told you yet, but I'm pregnant!! Due December 31st!

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. She is adorable, of course!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, she's a baby doll! Love the name Marlee. You are blessed! Glad you like the clothes we sent.