Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Smile for the Camera!

Ever since Mar Moo started smiling 3 weeks ago I have been trying to get a good picture of a smile. Here are the best of the pathetic attempts:

No matter how smiley she is, when I get the camera at she pretty much stops smiling and stares at camera. Oh well. Can you tell how chunky she is getting? She seems like she has gotten so much bigger in the last 2 weeks.

7 comments:

Susanne said...

My goodness, she looks so much like her sisters! What a cutie!

Haas Family said...

I never told you congrats. She is so cute.
Lanie

Haas Family said...

I never told you congrats. She is so cute.
Lanie

Haas Family said...

I never told you congrats. She is so cute.
Lanie

Haas Family said...

I never told you congrats. She is so cute.
Lanie

Danielle said...

dude she has changed big time - she looks like a sorenson

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. You guys have the cutest little girls. Sexy windows and walking on water--have you been in Idaho too long? You better come to Sacto to straigten out a bit.