
These are the wood ceiling in the Kitchen/ living room. These pics dont show it that great, but it looks really good. I really like it.
The gas fireplace was installed today. Doesnt look too stellar yet, but the rock work will be done on Mon or Tues. and we got a sweet log that will be made into the mantle.
All the bedrooms have been the wood trim, which makes them look so much better. You can kinda see the door which those look good and our roman fan which is cute and suprisingly does pretty good at moving the air around even though it has short stubby blades.
and here is the girls room trimmed. I think we should have done the beige in the closets, but I am not willing to repaint it right now.
So there it is hopefully it wont be too much longer.




3 comments:
Is he seriously coming?
Wow, I LOVE the wood ceiling. So pretty!
this is awesome, how exciting for you guys! love the chandelier in the girls room.
Post a Comment