Callie turned 7 about 2 weeks ago. I lost my camera halfway through the day so I didnt get very many pictures. Luckily I found the camera though about a week and a 1/2 later.
Here she is eating the birthday swedish pancake.



We went to the 4th parade, It was pretty boring and a little too long.



The three together, man thats a great shot!




4 comments:
What in the world!! When did Callie grow up?! I still feel like it was just yesterday that I was sitting in your apartment holding her for the first time right after you got home from the hospital!
Thanks for the pictures!
i can't believe callie is already 7!!! she looks so grown up. happy birthday callie!
ps, this business time song that is playing is HILARIOUS!! Nate played it for me a while ago... love it!
look at how skinny that girl has become
Post a Comment