Thursday, March 4, 2010
New Do's
I got my hair cut like 6 weeks ago or something. You like?

Then Callie really wanted hers like mine, so last Saturday I took her to have it done. I didnt really like the back of it in this picture, it looks a lot better today.
Then Bailey wanted hers cut short. She has wanted it short for a long time now, but we always talk her out of it cause we really like her long hair, and it just wouldnt be bailey without all that hair. She really wanted it though, so we gave in. Here is before:
We decided we will donate it to locks of love or something because it is so long and pretty. Bailey really wasnt understanding what it meant at first and kept telling me that she didnt want another kid to wear her hair. but, she came around after we looked at it on the internet.
Heres the after, So cute! She had about 12 inches cut off. 

Its adorable, but we are still kind of like who is this kid and where did our Bailey go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
michelle! where have you been? i feel like i haven't seen a blog post from you in forever. miss ya!
LOVE your hair. seriously, it looks so great. your girls are getting so big and beautiful. i can't believe how long bailey's hair was. that is awesome that she got to donate it. at least you know it will always grow back.
cute! i can't believe how long your girls' hair was!
I love your hair! The cut and color looks so good on you!!
And seriously...where did Bailey get all that hair that is awesome! Can you donate it to my 4 year old...she would love to have princess hair as she calls it!
i like your hair -
i am sure i will like it in real life but what the heck - where did my bay go?? she looks so much older with short hair -
i think it is a good look for callie something she could take care of herself -
i want claira to cut hers like that too but she will freak out
Love all three. Your girls are getting so grown up!
And, I love that you have Aesop Rock playing on your blog- Ryan and I listen to his music all the time.
sooo cute I love your hair and theirs... when you guys coming out this way??
Post a Comment