
Yesterday we decided to take a drive and head over to Jackson Lake.

It was nice. Very pretty. A little chilly, but not too bad.

I had them sit on this log and take a pic...

And then we had to take a pic of every kid on every log.




Then we had a little excitment as we were leaving. There was a mama black bear and her 2 cubs crossing the road.

Heres the mama, she started heading up the mountain and then looked back at the little ones still across the road,

and then she went back to tell them to hurry their butts up and get across the road. There were quite a few people stopped to look and take pics with their papparazzi style cameras. good times.
1 comment:
Beautiful...but you probably already know that I love the scenery!! ha ha, and that's so cool you saw bears! I guess no one was too worried about getting eaten by the bears.
Post a Comment