Okay so see the necklace that Bailey is wearing?
That was a special valentine from a boy at school. Said boy has also planted a smoocher on her previous to this gift. Hes got a little crushy-poo on my little Bailey. I thought she was going to be embarrassed or whatever about her little Valentines gift she got, but nope she wasnt. But the feelings are not mutual because she says he eats his boogers. Ahhh Kindergarten.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Sounds like Bailey takes after her mom. Who used to get scented fake floweres and chocolates from a certain young boy, you little babushka you.
Glad to see Callie is a quick learner. Good job Mars!
We are loving this Michelle!!!
Keep them coming.
How do you remember all that?
Don't ask me. I can not remember what I ate yesterday but some things stick in there.
Love ya!
I was showing Kayden your blog and asking him who everyone was- He said,"Bailey, Callie, Marlee, Aunt Michelle, but where is Uncle David?"
LOL
Well thats awkward!
Just thought it was so funny because that nurse kept calling Josh, David when Callie was born.
Where was tonight's post. I was looking forward to 3 for 3.
Post a Comment