Sunday, May 29, 2011
Field Day
The last day of Kindergarten Bailey had a field day. It for once was not rainy or snowy, so it was a good day to have it.
Here she is doing the obstacle course
Potato sack races. One kid said the sac smells like a stinky boot.
Egg relay, I love that I snapped a shot while it was falling! Oh and PS she had a long sleeve shirt on before I took her to school and I thought field day was more running an such so I told her to go put a t shirt on under the shirt she wanted to wear and take the long one of for the field stuff, and she put this one on which is obviously way too small, but I didnt know she had this one on until i showed up to the events. Embarrassing, but dont judge me!
Parachute
Bubbles (really thats a field day event!)
Hula hoop, she was pretty good at this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Dear Bailey,
You rock!!! :)
Love,
Auntie Jade
Post a Comment