Here are a few recent pics of Marlee. She is a nut, always good for a laugh!

She has this imaginary friend named Katie. Katie was having a party the other night, so Marlee spent lots of time in the bathroom getting all ready. Marlee loves parties!

Dont you think her outfit is fab? She loves to pose too. And you can probably tell, but her favorite color is pink.

This is her new swimsuit from Gram Julie. She loves it, and wants to wear it all the time (wether there is water around or not.) This day I just loved her choice of footwear to go with the suit!

Kind of goes with where we live though you never know in June, you may need a swimsuit, and you may need Snow boots on any given day.
2 comments:
I laughed so hard I cried. Marlee is such an adorable nut. Love the pose in the second picture and those boots with the flouncy swimsuit. Marley such has her own style. I miss that girl and the rest of you too.
Oh my gosh I love the swimsuit and snow boots...so hot!
Post a Comment