
K, so I know that this pic is blurry and I cut of her chin, but i just love it she is so sweet and gorgeous!

This is what happens when you let Callie feed Green Bean. We have been trying to feed her rice cereal for probably 4 weeks now, and she's just not into it yet, when you stick it in her mouth she looks so disgusted and it just comes right back out.

Last week she started sitting up! So funny how if she is in a bad mood and I try to lay her down, she screams her head off, but if I sit her down she is totally fine.

My little buddha baby! Not sure what she weighs right now, at her 4 mo. checkup she was 14lbs

She also started babbling dadada last week! So cute! she has been so sweet and good lately. Her 2 bottom teeth that she has been trying to get for like 2 and 1/2 months still haven't come in, but they don't seem to be bothering her as much lately. She still drools like crazy though.
1 comment:
Ohhhhh I just love my little princess. Can't believe it's been 5 months already. She's so fun. Give her kisses from me :)
Post a Comment