Well, not mine, but Marlees. A year and a half ago Mars fell off her chair onto the tile and smacked her teeth and chipped one of them. The chipped tooth had a bubble on the gums above it this week, so I called and asked about it. They had me bring her in this morning and the dentist said that because of the trauma, the tooth slowly died and now needed to be removed. X-rays showed that the other tooth was headed towards the same thing, so he recommended removing both. So thats what he did. And here is the result:

Cute! I mean I would rather she had teeth, but oh well. She did really, really good And did everything they told her with no tears! This was a shocker since her last appointment she screamed the whole time and I had to hold her down and pry her mouth open While he took a quick peek.

We went to Target afterwards and I told her I would get her a little treat for being so good. She told me she didnt want clothes cause she has enough already and she is sick of clothes, but then looking through clearance she saw this Minnie shirt and had to have it. Not bad for $3.80.

Then she worked it and also got this little Squinkies thing, also on Clearance for $5.08. Mommies little bargain shopper! Well, here's to hoping that Greenlei will be our child that doesn't have any tooth mishaps.
1 comment:
Oh my freaking gosh. She is so cute. I love it. Also-I love that Bay has her scientist coat on and is doing experiments. I think Grandma Julie hit the jackpot with that birthday present. Way to go!!! Love the Minnie mouse shirt too. I'm thinking the next bday party we should do a fun pinterest one lol. I miss you guys!!! Love you!!
Post a Comment