Okay so Iam joking about the fund, but I really do want it along with a lot of other beautiful things from Anthropologie. Seriously does that storenot have the best clothes?Friday, September 14, 2007
Okay so there is this dress at Anthropologie that I am OBSESSED with. I want it so bad I look at it all the time. The only problem is that I cant afford it! So if anyone wants to donate to the Get Michelle A Dress Fund it would be much appreciated!
Okay so Iam joking about the fund, but I really do want it along with a lot of other beautiful things from Anthropologie. Seriously does that storenot have the best clothes?
Okay so Iam joking about the fund, but I really do want it along with a lot of other beautiful things from Anthropologie. Seriously does that storenot have the best clothes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
oh, I LOVE anthroplogie!! That dress is super cute. It is a depressing thing when you can't just get whatever you want. Just save your little dollars, and it will be yours in no time! Maybe it will even be on sale...bonus!
It is on sale but it is still 80 bucks and I fear It will be gone before my dollars get saved.
maybe your hubby would do a little side work on a saturday so you could get it. i'm sure he could think of something you could do for him in exchange.
or you could always sell candles or key holders for your mom to earn a little money.
oh, it is a cute dress
could you put a link to dani and adrienne's blogs to help out your mom please
mother why do you not just put your own links on your own blog???- miss blog stalker!!
anyways i have never looked at anthroplogie so i guess i will have to check them out
and yikes 80 bucks maybe you could get your mom to sew you one like it for christmas-
and please don't share any of these favors you do for josh i for one do not wants to know!!!
and is this the way that mom gets the things she wants??? yuck i so do not want to picture that!!!
You guys are so bad on my blog! and I was thinking same thing mom - you could start your own . Lisa has one.
Get your minds out of the gutter.
I thought he might have her make him is favorite dessert or meal.
Mom, please! that is so obviously not what you meant!
you are so funny...I love your blog and the dress!!
Post a Comment