Okay so this is Callies fave game, not hide and seek or Candy Land like other 5 year olds (probably, not like I really know). She got it from watching How Do I Look which is a show on the Style network. For all those who havent seen the show it is a similar kind of thing as What Not To Wear, only not as good. Anyways, what we do is I have to pick out three "collections" for her each consisting of three outfits. She tries them all on, models each outfit, and at the end comes out in her fave outfit from the collection she liked the most. She then would do all the picking for me. I hate playing this game! I am not into changing my clothes 10 times unless I am at a store trying on new clothes and only then when I actually am going to get to buy something. And the other thing is that we end up with a big pile of clothes that I then have to rehang or refold and put away. But, Callie loves it so every once in a while I agree to play it.



So that is what we ladies did tonight. Josh had an away Basketball game, and we played How Do I Look. How exciting. One good thing does come of it and that is that Callie gets new outfit ideas for school and such. She tends to get in a rut and pick the same things every week, so this helps mix it up a little and she gets no say in the stuff I pick out so she sees that I do pick cute stuff. Normally she does not like me to help her when she picks out clothes to wear each day.


Bailey didnt want to play at first because she isnt feeling well, but once she saw big sis getting her picture taken and doing poses she went and picked herself out a few outfits and tried to copy Callies poses. Cute kids.
5 comments:
how cute is that? what fun it must be to have girls. just yesterday, my friend was telling me how her daughter a few months younger than asher sat like a statue while she painted her nails. i don't think asher is even capable of doing that! busy boys!! i hope you have one!!!! :)
Your girls are so cute! I hope I get to have another girl. They're just so much fun!
Oh Michelle..you are so funny. I loved your comment about my Mr. Fix it husband...so funny!! And I already have warned Mike that we might be taking a little trip to your house this summer. I have to take advantage of how close you are right now!! I can't believe how big your kids are! They're so cute!
ROLFLMOA.... that is too funny - i do not like that show too much it is not that good-
look at those poses that girl makes wow
Bay-tee does look a little sick in that pic ...what is wrong with her?
i showed my boss the pics of the skittles house.... she is looking to move and has been dying over the carpet choices of people in the mid west LOL so i said well you should see the house my sister is renting .... she died .... she said at least your sister can say she is just renting! it is not her taste i am sure LOL -
don't tell claira about this game!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey yo smells, what in the hello is ROLFLMOA?
Bay was sick the girls got like a fever for a day or two and a teensie cough, then they were done. So she had whatever you want to call that.
I am sooo going to tell Claira about the game. Ha Ha HA.
Post a Comment