Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow Day!



We have been really boring lately, I had a HORRIBLE cold that is finally getting better. Last Tuesday though we had our first snow day. We could hear the wind howling all night and were woken up at about 6:30 when somebody called to say that school had been cancelled for the day. We have had a whole bunch of snow already this year and there were really high winds that day. The highways were closed, so they had to close school. It was pretty hideous I dont think I stepped out the door once, although I did open it to feed the cats and almost got blown away so I went back in and let Josh handle it. He, by the way, was thrilled to have the day off. The Picture is not from that day cause all you cold see that day was white.

Also last week Josh's truck started having some troubles and so we have been sharing the car which means I am pretty much stuck home except for on the rare occasion that Jish is actually. I so dont miss the days when we only had one car.


Lucky, one of our cats, is no longer. We had to put him out of his misery yesterday. When we came home from church yesteday who knows what had happened to him and he was having an issue that was too disgusting to tell you about. Even though I hated him, I really did feel bad for him yesterday.


Oh and I have to say for all that dont know the Giants and Packers game last night was pretty intense (yes, I actually watched most of it.) The Giants won the game which means they will be going to the superbowl. Josh is like the biggest Giants fan ever, so you can imagine the excitment.


Last, I just have a few pics of my goofy girls. They crack me up. I was going through old baby clothes to see what we still have and to try and get them organized. Bailey started trying on the clothes, wishing they would still fit. I was actually surprised that she could get them on her body. They were mostly size 3-6 months. Callie didnt try anything on but she was playing in the boxes and she kapt pulling a blankets over her head and her hair was getting out of control staticy. I hope you all had a lovely week.


3 comments:

Danielle said...

oh my heck your mother trying to blame it on me !!!!! she said you needed to update so i said tell her then cause she always tells me i need to update

tell bay to smile in those pics she is too funny

love that pic of callie

Susanne said...

The pictures of your girls are so cute! Kaitlyn can still fit into baby clothes, too. And I can definitely sympathize about the car situation. We've been sharing a car for a couple of years now and it is TORTURE!!!

julie said...

The snow looks beautiful!