Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Callies New Do


Callie has really been wanting a haircut. I told her that she could have one and so she told all her friends at school that she was getting one. Then she bugged me about it every day, multiple times. So, finally on saturday while dad was ice fishing with Gramps, Mom and the girls went to get the haircut. I didnt think to make an appointment ahead of time because I wasnt going to take to her the salon deluxe, but when we got there they couldnt fit her in, and neither could the next place. I didnt know what other places there were so I decided to take her over to the Hair College. I was a little nervous, cause you never know, but I thought that it is a kid cut, how bad could the do. It was supposed to be chin length, which it is a little shorter, but I think its pretty cute.

Since this post is all about Callie I thought I would tell a cute little thing she did about a week ago. She woke up a little after me and came out and told me that she wanted to do a surprise for me so I need to go in my room until it is ready. So I did and was in there for quite a while. She came and got me and Bailey who had woken up. Callie had made us all breakfast. Wheaties for me and Bay(no wheaties for herself because she refuses to eat most healthy cereals), Toast all around, and Water for me and milk for Cal and Bay. Very sweet of her. Here was the problem. The first thing she did was put about half a cup of wheaties in the bowls and about two cups of milk. THEN she toasted three peices of bread ,seperately, and put a little bit of butter on each peice, and did the drinks. So I had VERY soggy Wheaties and VERY dry toast. Not easy for a pregnant lady to choke down, but I thanked her and forced myself to eat it with a smile and told her how delicious it was. Again so sweet, but we really got to work on the breakfast skills!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

such a cute haircut! what a sweet girl to make breakfast for everyone!

julie said...

Cute do Callie! Her hair takes after her moms with the curls kind of takes after her mom in the cooking department also. Remember the microwaved muffins. Although, I must say her mom became a good cook after she got married. You have to start cooking lessons with the girls. Aunt Corrina had a different child help her each sunday with the dinner so they could learn cooking skills. Sounds like a fun idea.

Danielle said...

i like the hair cut it is a little short but i looks good on her

she is one funny girl with the breakfast