Sunday, August 24, 2008
Exit Talk
So my ward is doing this stellar new thing that I am calling an exit talk, not an official term or anything. They have been having people that they know are moving out give a talk before they leave andso today they asked us to talk next week. Sooo not nice. I hate doing talks! And you knowwe will have to do another one as soon as we move in to the new ward. Does anybody elses ward do this? Any stellar ideas for a topic? They didnt give us topics which I dislike too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Grant and I just spoke in our new ward today. Glad t have it done with. Look on the bright side, you can probably use your "exit talk" to speak in the new ward. You'll be able to practice it out on people you know.
Use your talks for both wards! Do it the first time and then tweak it for the second.
Our ward does the same thing, I think they just need speakers so they think "why not have people who are moving out talk!" I really don't like the idea either because in your new ward you are going to have to give another talk. I feel for you!
nice i have not noticed that in my ward but then we don't have too many move in and out
Post a Comment