Playing in Grandpas pond (usually not allowed).
There was fishing for the kids, even Marlee
Kooper, our nephew, caught these cute teeth.
There was a little bit of guitar hero and then American Idol the game. It was really fun , but the judges were really harsh on me.
We had duck races in the pond and guess whos duck won the adult race. Thats right, my little duck was the fastest!
And there was way too much candy and really good food.It was a fun weekend. We pretty much just ate , visited and played games. I got a little bit hyper on saturday night, and I heard that Joshs Grandma thought that I had hadsometo drink. I had a lot of fun goofing off with Joshs cousin Jade, though not many others wanted to join in the fun. When I came outside in the morning I got a bit teased and asked asked if I had a hang over. No I did not!
So, the girls camp up here, which is in the canyon up the road from where we were, has this really cool slide that everyone talks about, that I had never been too. So a bunch of us decided to go up there . It was so awesome! It is this long, steep slide. So I watch a few people go first, cause it looks a little scary, and they are okay, so I go. I screamed the whole way down! I was wearing these gym shorts with kinda smooth material and they made me go down the slide so fast! I couldnt stop and when I got top the end of the slide my feet stopped on the ground and my body went flying forward. I totally would have bit the dust if I wouldnt have gotten my hands down first. I worked up the guts to go down again after everyone kept telling me to go( they wanted to watch my fly off the slide again). It was so fun that i wanted to go again, but it was scary too. I biffed it again. So then Josh wanted to try with the slick shorts, so we traded, he biffed the first time, but was able to get a much better landingthe next twotimes. Anyways, I went a few more times with his shorts which was a lot less scary. It was so fun! Good times were had at the reunion this year, I dont know if by everyone, but definetly by me!




3 comments:
did ya video it that sounds too funny
I love the name Marlee, how cute, do you have any other suggestions on girls names? I am stuck. Are you still enjoying Idaho? We miss it a lot. How are you adjusting with three kids. I was so nervous for #3 but they are just good babies thank goodness. You guys look great!!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love the story about the slide. We changed the address for our blog. The new address is:
http://jeffreyandemily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment