I waited until 6 months to start giving her foods (that is what they are recommending now), which I gotta say I really liked waiting. It was so much easier giving a first meal to a baby that was interested and wanted the food and could handle it and just seemed to know what to do. There was a lot less wasted food and effort than with the other 2 at 4 months. She has pretty much liked everything so far, but I would say bannanas are her least fave. Except ever since she got Croup a few weeks ago she gags on and wont eat rice cereal, peas, and kinda squash. She previously loved these, so I am hoping she gets back to normal soon. She loves juice and I think her fave food and juice is pear.
She got her first 2 teeth at the same time right around Christmas, so right before she turned 7 months. She was pretty miserable Christmas Eve and had the fever and the whole bit. They are kinda crooked, but they are pretty cute. My attempts at getting pictures of them have stunk so far, So here she is in her Christmas dress instead.
For a long time this was about as good as she could do with sitting up.
She really didnt seem too interested in sitting and would just go back down with the toys when I tried to sit her up. I think she really got sitting a few weeks ago at close to 7 1/2 months.
I think she likes to sit now.
Here is her first Giants Tee. that could probably be some kind of milestone in our house.

Here are just a few more cute pics.
A nice big smile. She is a pretty happy little girl loves to laugh at everything. My fave is when I throw a blanket over her and say wheres Marlee and she giggles in anticipation of when I will pull it off. Or another fave is when she will just look over at my and give a little laugh for no reason at all, cracks me up.
I always try to get a picture to show her big adorable thighs, but they just never look as big in a picture.

She also loves to bop, she will dance a little when there is music, and sometimes when theres not. She loves, loves the bath. Even when she was sick and whiney all day she was happy when she was in the bath. She likes the shower too, but its just not as fun.
Thats all I can think of, did I forget anything?




4 comments:
yeah... we are so glad to have your blog now... Cute family... you know we only sold our home because we dropped the price until we made pretty much nothing... we really wanted this other home... so there you go... the market is so bad...we need to get together with you guys... Josh still plumbing??? We would love him to come out and see what he thinks of our new house.. Give us an honest plumber opinion...
i am ticked off she is all big now and i need more time for her to be a baby i do not get to see her for a few more months and by that time she will be really big like a toddler MOVE BACK HOME so i can have my baby fix!!!
she is so dang cute maybe i will just steal her from ya when you come home next time - you better watch out you may go home with 3 less kids next time you come
when are ya coming?
I've got to not read Danielle's comments, so gets the river flowing. I agree with what Dani said.
Marlee looks just like you did in the top picture.
Thanks for the update it's fun to hear all about her.
Not to nag, but we need a picture of Callie posted as we haven't seen one sence Halloween. Thanks!
Cute Michelle..she looks a lot like you, at least that's what I think. People try to tell me that Carter looks like one of us and I just don't see it yet so I understand if you don't agree with me!
Post a Comment