Sunday, July 18, 2010
8
Callie turned 8 on the fourth, so after returning home from camping we had a little party at the in-laws. Grandpa whipped her up this cake, she wanted Cheesecake so Josh whipped her up one that afternoon, but we didnt realize it takes 12 hours to set up and cool. so we had this one on her b-day and cheesecake the next day for breakfast (and again for dessert that night).

I got her this cute dress at downeast for only $7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
oh my gosh! she is 8?! that is crazy. you have a child that is old enough to get baptized! weird. exciting though. happy birthday callie!
I just thought I'd point out that Callie is now 8 and your blog says you guys have been married for 7 years. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment