Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Zoo

We decided yo take the kiddies to the zoo last sat. It ended up being the hottest day we have had this summer, but whatever.
Theseguys were kinda cool.
This thing totally burns your butt it was so hot

Calawisy


Bailey about got eaten by a Lion.
It was okay, I mean you know, a zoo.
Something cute though, we went to lunch afterward. and in the car on the way Marlee told me she wanted some water and I told her we are going to get lunch so she can have some at the restaurant. and she looks at me and says " I forgot my money". I m not even joking, my 2 year old said that, so cute. So I just said "Do you want me to see if Dad will pay for you?" She said yea.
Want a nut, it was so cute. Probably my favorite part of the day.

No comments: