Monday, December 20, 2010

For Grandma Julie

Grandma Julie wanted an update on the kiddies, so here it is in random order: We saw Santa at the ward Christmas Party, Callie told him she wants a robe and a pillow pet.

Marlee told him she wants a Kitty (no way in Hell)

and Bailey told him she wants a blizzard maker.

This is from cutting down our trees, this year was a little different : a. we did this completly in the light b. we had already gotten so much snow this year that we had to cram everybody on a snowmobile and go into the canyon instead of driving.

Heres the girls watching Josh cut down the tree.

Marlee. I just thought this was cute until I looked closer at her nose!

Josh and the girls made a snowman, I think it looks like Wow Wow Wubbzy.

Mars helped too but came in long before it was done.
There you go Grams that should tide you over for a minute.







4 comments:

Susanne said...

Michelle, your girls are seriously gorgeous! (P.S. I have no idea how you can stand the snow/cold weather! I guess I am just a total CA girl... although I'm sure my kids would be totally jealous, since 'going to the snow' is a treat for them!)

julie said...

ok, the minute is over. I need more. Can you put in one of the prego lady.
"That sure was a skinny snowman!

Amanda Walton Photography said...

Hmmm...sure would be nice to see a new update... :)

Danielle Schwab said...

dude thanks for pointing out the boogies i would not have noticed either till you pointed it out yuck