Here is Marlee's, she drew a face on the pumpkin ( that nobody could see) and then Josh carved it out for her. please excuse the lack of appropriate clothing (yes, she is in her underpants), she told me that her pants hurt her, and I am too tired to argue or to go get her new pants. and excuse the dinner face again, I am too tired to fix it and I have a really sore throat. ( are those reasons good enough for my lack of parenting and total laziness?)
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
pumpkins
We Carved pumpkins tonight. (note to self: never ever tell Bailey that you are going to do something unless and until you are ready to go and do it right that second!) It was a good time, however I always forget how long it takes to get all of the crap out of the inside.
It was pretty hard getting a decent picture of the girls tonight. this was the better of the pics of Cal. we had some good laughs over the facial expressions.

Here is Marlee's, she drew a face on the pumpkin ( that nobody could see) and then Josh carved it out for her. please excuse the lack of appropriate clothing (yes, she is in her underpants), she told me that her pants hurt her, and I am too tired to argue or to go get her new pants. and excuse the dinner face again, I am too tired to fix it and I have a really sore throat. ( are those reasons good enough for my lack of parenting and total laziness?)
Here is Marlee's, she drew a face on the pumpkin ( that nobody could see) and then Josh carved it out for her. please excuse the lack of appropriate clothing (yes, she is in her underpants), she told me that her pants hurt her, and I am too tired to argue or to go get her new pants. and excuse the dinner face again, I am too tired to fix it and I have a really sore throat. ( are those reasons good enough for my lack of parenting and total laziness?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Awww. I love these pics of the girls. So funny. And, I'm frankly surprised it took you this long to realize that you can't tell Bailey something until you're ready to do it. Hahaha. So fun!
callie and bay you two are goofy
dude who cares if marz does not have pants on she is still a baby she does not have to have pants on dinner face.... well isn't callie old enough to help marz wash it off? why should you have to do it that is what you have older kids for
Post a Comment