
Okay so these are some pics that Bailey and I took of ourselves one day while waiting for Callie to come home on the school bus (which today, by the way, we missed for the first time, and it is only the second week of school, way to go mom!) Anyways Bailey was impatient this day so the camera was entertainment. I think she looks cute as heck, but I couldn't help but notice that my face is horribly wrinkled! Seriously, I am way too young to look that dang old! This doesnt show the worst of it either. I sleep on my side on my hand, I always have, and apparently I have slept on the left mor
e of my life because that side of my face has permanent sleep wrinkles. You know how you wake up sometimes and your face is all smashed and has lines where you slept on it and pretty soon the lines go away, well mine dont go away. So what now? I use a daily moisturizer with SPF. Does anyone know some good, cheap wrinkle cream or something?
e of my life because that side of my face has permanent sleep wrinkles. You know how you wake up sometimes and your face is all smashed and has lines where you slept on it and pretty soon the lines go away, well mine dont go away. So what now? I use a daily moisturizer with SPF. Does anyone know some good, cheap wrinkle cream or something?



4 comments:
you do no look wrinkly, you look great!! Seriously! And Bailey does look super cute as well! I think my mom uses lancome wrinkle cream. I don't think it's cheap, but I think she really likes it.
hahahaha is it bad that auntie got a kick out of you missing the bus???
yeah morg is right lancome is not cheap LOL at least not in the way you are talking i am sure it would be cheap to some people LOL but not us LOL -
i use some on my crows feet - yeah i have had crows feet for years! but they have gotten better since i started using some kind i forget what it is called i will have to go in and check and get back to ya
yeah, its got to be like under 10 bucks to be my kind of cheap. Thanks Morg, but it really is wrinkly, you should see it on the full screen. Yikes! I thought the bus thing was funny in a arent I Pathetic kind of way.
HI Bailey Elizabeth!!!
it is loreal
i did not sleep in on sunday i got up and did not bother to look at the clock and ate then got on the puter - somewhere around 8 and wham it was 10:15 LOL
Post a Comment