
Okay so aside from this being my first post, we have recently had a few firsts in our little family. Josh had his first day of teaching high school yesterday. He teaches mostly government and one class of U.S. History at Teton High School. So far he has enjoyed it. He also coached his first football game tonight. He is one of the Freshman coaches. I guess for me this is my first year as a football widow.(How exciting!) Callie, who is now 5 had her first day of Kindergarton yesterday! She of course loved it and just as much as school she loves riding the school bus. ( she said it was funny because her and her new friend Camilla's bums were sliding off the seat since there are no seat belts.) Bailey,who is now 2 just had her first haircut last week. I was a little nervous because I loved her long curly hair, but she got tree sap stuck in her hair while we were camping, so it had to be done. Luckily the lady layered it so she did not have to cut it as short as Ithought it would have to be, and it turned out really cute. Bailey also recently got her first pack of big girl pantys because yes, thats right she is completly potty trained! Hooray Bailey! She has done so good. And now for our last first, we are finally living in a HOUSE! We are still renting, which bites, but we are so happy to finally be out of apartments. It is so nice to not have connected walls with other people ( and all that comes with that!) and to have a yard just for us!




7 comments:
woo hoo good job girl you don't suck !!! if you want help i can help ya while you are here...
Callie looks way cute on her first day ...
and Bay is too cute in those hair clips
see ya in a few hours
I can't believe you have a child in school!! Your girls are getting too big!
Michelley!! You guys are so cute!! I can't believe how grown up you guys are!!! I'll have to get a blog going now that I have my own little family...kind of...Love ya!!!
oh...P.S. that was me...Lisa Pack Lindquist
I guess i need to start a blog since I'm a sorenson now =) ... (this is Adrienne by the way) i'm not sure my life is exciting is enough though. very exciting that you have a house ... i know what you mean about apartments and everything that comes with them =)
Yes Adrienne come and join the fun!
what cute kids
Post a Comment