Thursday, August 23, 2007




Okay so I suck at this so far here are other pics that i tried to put with the first blog. I will get this figured out sometime.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

yea, I'm so glad you have a blog. You will figure it all out really fast. So are you guys still in Idaho? I thought you were moving back to Sac? But that is great that Josh is teaching school and coaching, just what he always wanted to do!

That is so nice that you live in a house, it really does make a big difference. I am not excited to go back to an apartment in a year when Nate starts school again. Oh well.

Josh and Michelle said...

we are staying in Idaho, at least for now, maybe forever.

Sunderman Family said...

Hey Michelle, I just found your blog. looks like things are going good. And your family is sooo cute.