Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Biggest Losers Biggest Fan!
Okay so Biggest Loser starts next tuesday and I am pumped! Last night was the Where are They Now show. I was so excited, it was fun but I would have liked to see more of the old contestants. They all looked pretty good, they have all kept there weight pretty good, but most of them had gained some back since the finale of their season. They have a new host, Allison Sweeney who I remember from back in the day when I used to watch Days of our Lives. I think she is still on it too. I think I like her as the host. She is someone who can relate to the contestants because even though she was never as big as the contestants she used to be a bit big and has lost weight. I think she looks pretty good, I totally dug her brown dress last night. Oh and by the way I wasnt the biggest fan of Caroline Rhea as the host. It didnt make so much sense to me that they didnt help her lose a little weight while she hosted. I would love to be a contestant on the show, I think I could kick some butt. They need to do a lighter fat people season so that I can be on. My hubby doesnt get my excitment with the show at all, but I think it is great. I can relate to them and it is motivational when I see someone twice my size kickin booty the treadmill. Plus you have the reality show aspect where you get to see grown adults act like they are in high school and make fools out of themselves. What could be more fun. Anyways I have way to much to say about this, so with that, bring it on biggest loser my tivo is ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
hello why did you not call me and tell me this was on???
dang it i am ticked i missed it i so would have like to see it...
ok so now i have to go back and rad the rest of your post LOL
um ok yeah allison is still on days i love her on days so i am sure i will love her on BL
i too love BL last season eddie was still working and so i would watch it all by meself after the kids would go to bed ... with a bowl of ice cream mind you
i thought caroline needed to loose a little too
they should do a smaller fat people challenge - why don't you write them and tell them that (do i sound like mom yet)
i am going to set my tvo tonight just incase i forget
yeah I guess I should get more proactive about the matter and yes you did sound like mom.
WHAT THE HELLO!
WHY DIDN'T YOU GIRLS TELL YOUR MOM ABOUT THIS BLOG.
I sure as heck hope you mean that,
DO I SOUND LIKE MOM, in a nice kind of way. I would be sad to think that both of my loving daughters dis me on their blogs.
R E S P E C T that is what you should both show me!
like your husbands do. just remember the nuts don't fall far from the tree and one day you'll be just like me.
and if you don't be nice i won't share my Hip Hop Abs cds with you guys, or how absolutly hilarious your father looked trying to do it.
Danielle would have piddled her pants if she had seen it.
All kidding aside, I love you both.
oh, and what was that comment about staying in I Da Ho forever.
and the one about i'm to young to look this dang old.
Isn't that a country song.
Yes mom, It is a country song. and it wasnt a dig at you she just sounded like you she asked and I told her. I might stay in Idaho forever, I just dont know.Umm, Hip Hop Abs? Is that that thing on TV?
I love this! You guys are too funny! I want a blog! Can you tell me how to do it? I have never watch BL before, but it is now on my tivo thanks to your recommendation (David will be thrilled!)I think I would pay money to watch Derek do hip hop abs!
Post a Comment