Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged a while back by Lanie. Ive been meaning to do it so here we go.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Josh
C-Cake or Pie: Totally pie. Marie Callendars Chocolate Satin.
D- Day of Choice: Saturday is a special day.
E- Essential Item: Chapstick/Lip Gloss
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Not really into the gummies, but I would rather have bears.
H- Hometown: Carmichael, Ca
I- Indulgence(s): Um, I really like cheese, and lately Ive had a lot of cookies and cream ice cream
J- January or July: July for sure!
K-Kids: Soon to be 3.
L-Life is incomplete without: My fam
M- Marriage Date: Aug 23, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters 3 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples (with cheese)
P- Phobias or Fears: The Boogie Man, being eaten by bears (or any wild animal), icy roads
Q- Quote(s): I cant really remember things but I read this one on the back of the menu at my fave in town restaurant. It was something about in 20 years you will regret more the things you didnt do than the dumb stuff you did do. I think its from Mark Twain or someone.
R-Reason To Smile: We sign on our construction loan tommorrow!
S- Season: summer
T- Tag Six: Smelly Danielly, Adrienne, Lisa, Susanne, Sierra, Tamara
U- Unknown Fact About Me: When I was young I would wear both of my sisters clothes without asking and then put them back in their drawers before they got home. Sorry Jenn and Danielle.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat, but most meat like steak I could take it or leave it.
W- Worst Habit: I say naughty words like Stinker Butt to and in front of my children. Ooops!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: PIZZA, oh baby!
Z- Zodiac:Cancer

1 comment:

Danielle said...

ok stinker butt i knew you did that (stealing my clothes) - not then but i have for a while LOL -