This girl has been so great with her naps today! she went to sleep as soon as we got into Sacrament meeting today and didnt wake up until 10 minutes before church was done. Then we were going to a friends house to eat at 2 and she went to sleep as soon as we started eating and slept until I buckled her in her seat 2 hours later, which left me free to eat and socialize without having to entertain her. And this picture is of her now taking another good nap while I fed the other girls, got them ready for bed and she is still asleep now.

If you think it is weird that I am so thrilled with her just because she sleeps (since I do post about it alot) you have to understand that my last baby did not sleep well at all, she cried A LOT, and she screamed if anyone held her but me. That has a bit to do with why Bay and Mars are 3and1/2 years apart instead of 2and 1/2 like Cal and Bay.

This picture is just because I thought it was cute. I love the big bobble head.




3 comments:
Yay for good sleeping babies. sayer has been such a good sleeper too. lately, he has been taking a 3 1/2-4 hour nap every day... love it! what a cutie she is. i can't remember if i already told you, but nate had already gone to jackson, and then when he went this last week, i wanted to go, but i had my half marathon yesterday when he was still gone. i wish i could have made it out to see you guys before we go. you will have to come visit us in NY!
she looks more mature than when we were there
I just love that picture on the bottom! So cute.
Post a Comment