Sunday, October 10, 2010

Big News!

K so last night Callie ate an APPLE!
So most of you are probably like wow, who cares, but for those who know how Callie is about fruit ever since baby food, this is a big deal. This is the first apple she has eaten willingly.
And no she didnt eat the whole thing, but she did really good. Progress my friends this is big progress.
In other news, Josh and i had to speak in church today, which is bad enough on its own, but just wait. You see, we were speaking along with another couple and not given topics. So the other couple is first and as soon as she starts giving her talk, I realize that she has prepared the exact same conference message from Pres. Monson. I was freaking out, I about cried thinking I was going to get up there with nothing left to say and look like a fool. So she ended up giving the first half of my talk and then kinda moved on to other stuff, so thank goodness. I pretty much just gave the second part of the talk which probably didnt come out coherent because I wassuper nervous from the moment I realized my talk was taken. Then when I go to sit down Marlee announced that she had to go poop, so her and I took the long walk out of the chapel and I pretty much didnt get to hear Joshs talk, but Im sure it was fabulous as always. The End.

3 comments:

Amanda Walton Photography said...

If I was you, I'd be embarassed too. Hahaha jk. I'm sure you did a good on your talk. :) And when Marz has to poo, she has to poo....you know how that goes. :) And to Callie- Good job for eating the apple my princess! Hahahahaha.

julie said...

GREAT JOB, CALLIE!!!!
Maybe next time you'll try a strawberry.

Danielle Schwab said...

yea callie!!! good job - it about time LOL