Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Pictures

My cousin by marriage Jade took me and the girls to do a little photo shoot in the mountains last night. Heres just a few of the shots, but I thnk they turned out really cute!
Callies hair looks awesome (thats cause Jade did it not me). I did the other two though and they look okay, right?
So cute, Marlee was a pain in the butt. we would tell her to smile and she would put on a grumpy face.




this one is my fave I think.
Thanks Jadey-poo!



5 comments:

julie said...

Oh, they are so cute!

julie said...

Did anyone notice the profile update?

Morgan said...

So cute! i can't believe how big your girls are. and i can't remember if i told you or not yet, but congrats on number 4 on the way!! hope you are feeling well. can't wait to find out what it is! miss you!

Danielle Schwab said...

yes the other 2 look ok i love that bridge they are on that is a killer photo spot good job jade

Amanda Walton Photography said...

Thanks so much Danielle! :) I love these girls so much! So fun to take pics with..they are definitely little divas. Haha. This was my first time at doing "real pictures" like...for display lol, so it was a "test run". Glad you guys all like! :)