The other day the girls decided that they wanted to play outside since it was sunny. I usually say no because I dont want to sit outside in the cold, but it was sunny, and it did LOOK warm from inside the house. So I let them go play on the swingset. Heres the thing, isnt it supposed to be spring? We still have soo much snow! And it was not warm out! At all! Right after I took these pics they both asked for their coats, and when I tried to take the coats to them I got about half way and then, of course, sunk down into the snow up past my knees. Its not easy getting my big pregnant butt up out of that! I am so sick of snow!
Why wont this swing Mom?
Cal, just haniging.




3 comments:
oh my gosh, I can't believe how much snow you guys have. It's like 3 feet deep! Sorry!!!!
Michelle,
We have one of those cupcake places here in sunny, 70 degrees, California. I sure hope sister smith didn't take offence as to you saying only old people get kidney stones as she had one or two at least 12 years ago and your mom had them when you were still a twinkle in her eyes. How did the test go today? The girlys crack me up trying to swing on that swing set that is so deep in the snow.
oh you were a twinkle in mom's eye oh ....
man i am glad i don't get that much snow that sucks!!
Post a Comment