So there it is. That is quite a hideous picture! Hopefully you can tell how huge my belly is even though I am only 28 weeks today. Callie was the photographer and it took a while just to get that decent of a pic.So, can I just say, I really dont like being pregnant. I really kind of hate it. The nausea, the headaches, the acidy stomach, the achy bones. The exhaustion, maternity pants, having to pee constantly. The stretch marks, the enhanced sense of smell, the decreased sense of taste ( I have only experienced that in this preg.) There is so much more, but these are a few of my most hated things. And, lucky me I still have a really long time to enjoy these things. YAY!




6 comments:
I could write a whole novel about how much I hate being pregnant! I seriously don't understand when other women tell me they love it when they're pregnant. Interesting coincidence that none of them were actually pregnant when they told me this...
yeah, i'm not a huge fan of it either. actually, i don't mind it until the end when i can't sleep. and i will admit that it is cool when they move around in there, and to think that it's a life inside you. but i know... uncomfortable!!
ok i liked it LOL it is the aferwards part i dislike - the fighting the complaining the tatteling - can you tell what my kids are doing today
you don't look that huge girl you are def a white girl though LOL
Your look good and i totally second you on how much i dislike being prego! The only thing that i did like was how healthy my hair and skin was - if only i could have that part back!!!
I think you look cute.
It may be hard but the end result is so worth it! Just look at those sweet little girls of yours. You have been so blessed.
Michelle you look lovely!!! And I second the whole pregnancy thing. I walk around throwing up for 9 months and getting iv's so that I don't get dehydrated. I'm still not sure I want to do it again - the first two were very difficult pregnancies!!! Hang in there- you're over half way there!!!
Post a Comment