Sunday, March 30, 2008

Josh's Birthday

Joshs 29th birthday was last week. He is getting dangerously close to thirty! He got lots of Giants stuff and lots of computer games. Not so exciting for my taste, but he loves that stuff. Josh and I went out alone the day before and went to eat at Applebees and then went and saw a movie called Drillbit (I think that is what it was called.) It was alright, more of a renter. On his day we pretty much hung out at home and then went to his fave local restaurant with Josh's folks. It was delicious.
This is the girls getting ready to take Daddy out to eat. Bailey had to have her hair done like that because she wanted it to be like Aunt Amandas. Do you do your hair like that Amanda?
Anyways, it was fun I think he had a good day. Happy Birthday Josh, I love You!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

happy birthday josh! the girls look so cute with their hair all done!

julie said...

grandpa noticed that Bailey's hair was different. He never notices when I have mine done.

Danielle said...

i want to take the girls home with me they are so cute - but if they cry like last night i would have to give them back LOL

julie said...

If Danielle wants to take them home in June I could bring them back in July!